ING plans to sell S.Korea's KB Financial stake in $675 mln deal-IFR
HONG KONG Feb 14 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group ING plans to sell its remaining stake in South Korea's KB Financial Group Inc in a deal valued at up to $675 million, IFR reported on Thursday.
ING is offering its 19.4 million shares in KB Financial in a range of 37,480-37,750 won each, equivalent to a discount of up to 1.4 percent to Thursday's close of 38,000 won, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was hired as sole bookrunner on the deal, IFR said.
($1 = 1086.9500 Korean won) (Reporting by Daniel Stanton and Fiona Lau; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |