ING sells KB Financial for 500 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Feb 14 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group ING said it sold its 5 percent stake in South Korea's KB Financial Group to institutional investors for about 500 million euros ($672 million), confirming an earlier report.
The sale was sold in a block trade after the close of the Korea Exchange in Seoul on Thursday, and will result in an after-tax profit of about 100 million euros, ING said in a statement. (Reporting by Sara Webb; Editing by Alison Birrane)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data