ING sells KB Financial for 500 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Feb 14 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group ING said it sold its 5 percent stake in South Korea's KB Financial Group to institutional investors for about 500 million euros ($672 million), confirming an earlier report.
The sale was sold in a block trade after the close of the Korea Exchange in Seoul on Thursday, and will result in an after-tax profit of about 100 million euros, ING said in a statement. (Reporting by Sara Webb; Editing by Alison Birrane)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |