Turkey's Isbank Q4 net profit beats expectations
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Isbank on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter net profit of 965 million lira ($547 million), beating a Reuters poll forecast of 871.8 million lira.
The bank said its 2012 net profit rose to 3.31 billion lira from 2.67 the previous year.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls