Turkey's Isbank Q4 net profit beats expectations
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Isbank on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter net profit of 965 million lira ($547 million), beating a Reuters poll forecast of 871.8 million lira.
The bank said its 2012 net profit rose to 3.31 billion lira from 2.67 the previous year.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?