Release of Legrand's Consolidated Financial Information as of December 31, 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw136601a LIMOGES, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Legrand (Paris:LR) indicates that its consolidated financial information as of December 31, 2012 is available as from today, at: http://www.legrand.com/EN/ ABOUT LEGRAND Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Its comprehensive offering of solutions for use in commercial, industrial and residential markets makes it a benchmark for customers worldwide. Innovation for a steady flow of new products with high added value and acquisitions are prime vectors for growth. Legrand reported sales of close to €4.5 billion in 2012. The company is listed on NYSE Euronext and is a component stock of indexes including the CAC40, FTSE4Good, MSCI World, ASPI and DJSI (ISIN code FR0010307819) www.legrand.com Investor Relations: Legrand François Poisson Tel : +33 (0)1 49 72 53 53 Fax : +33 (0)1 43 60 54 92 email@example.com or Press Relations: Publicis Consultants Robert Amady Tel : +33 (0)1 44 82 46 31 Mob : +33 (0)6 72 63 08 91 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist