U.S. municipal bond funds post $490.9 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $490.9 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 13, compared to $109.02 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $511.24 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted