U.S. municipal bond funds post $490.9 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $490.9 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 13, compared to $109.02 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $511.24 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data