U.S. municipal bond funds post $490.9 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $490.9 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 13, compared to $109.02 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $511.24 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount