U.S. municipal bond funds post $490.9 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $490.9 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 13, compared to $109.02 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $511.24 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat