U.S. municipal bond funds post $490.9 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
WASHINGTON Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds posted $490.9 million of net inflows in the week ended Feb. 13, compared to $109.02 million of inflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average remained positive at $511.24 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |