- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
LogMeIn forecasts weak first quarter, shares tank
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Remote-access software maker LogMeIn Inc forecast first-quarter earnings much below analysts' expectations, sending its shares down as much as 24 percent in extended trading.
The company expects first-quarter adjusted earnings of 9 cents to 10 cents per share on revenue of $36 million to $36.5 million.
Analysts were expecting earnings of 18 cents per share on revenue of $38.2 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of the Woburn, Massachusetts-based company closed at $23.66 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this