Canada to auction C$400 mln in real return bonds
TORONTO Feb 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction on Feb. 20 C$400 million ($399.6 million) in real return bonds due in 2044 and with a coupon of 1.5 percent.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped