Canada to auction C$400 mln in real return bonds
TORONTO Feb 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction on Feb. 20 C$400 million ($399.6 million) in real return bonds due in 2044 and with a coupon of 1.5 percent.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76