Canada to auction C$400 mln in real return bonds
TORONTO Feb 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction on Feb. 20 C$400 million ($399.6 million) in real return bonds due in 2044 and with a coupon of 1.5 percent.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory