Canada to auction C$400 mln in real return bonds
TORONTO Feb 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction on Feb. 20 C$400 million ($399.6 million) in real return bonds due in 2044 and with a coupon of 1.5 percent.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |