Canada to auction C$400 mln in real return bonds
TORONTO Feb 14 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction on Feb. 20 C$400 million ($399.6 million) in real return bonds due in 2044 and with a coupon of 1.5 percent.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |