CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips as BlackBerry, energy offset Barrick gains
TORONTO, Feb 14 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Thursday, with declines in BlackBerry and energy shares offsetting a rise in Barrick Gold Corp after the miner reported quarterly results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 24.74 points, or 0.19 percent, at 12,750.54 shortly after the open.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |