European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Thursday, as data showing bigger-than-expected contractions in German and French economies rattle investors.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB