European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly lower open on Thursday, as data showing bigger-than-expected contractions in German and French economies rattle investors.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers