Yen rallies to session highs versus dollar, euro
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - The yen rallied to session highs versus the dollar and euro on Thursday as investors pared bearish bets on the Japanese currency.
The dollar fell as low as 92.92 yen and last traded at 93.08, down 0.3 percent on the day.
The euro fell as low as 123.79 yen and last traded at 124.08, down 1.2 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video