Yen rallies to session highs versus dollar, euro
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - The yen rallied to session highs versus the dollar and euro on Thursday as investors pared bearish bets on the Japanese currency.
The dollar fell as low as 92.92 yen and last traded at 93.08, down 0.3 percent on the day.
The euro fell as low as 123.79 yen and last traded at 124.08, down 1.2 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’