Yen rallies to session highs versus dollar, euro
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - The yen rallied to session highs versus the dollar and euro on Thursday as investors pared bearish bets on the Japanese currency.
The dollar fell as low as 92.92 yen and last traded at 93.08, down 0.3 percent on the day.
The euro fell as low as 123.79 yen and last traded at 124.08, down 1.2 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data