Hong Kong shares set to open up 1.1 pct, Wharf Holdings climbs
HONG KONG Feb 14 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Thursday, with local property developer Wharf Holdings rising 4.7 percent to be the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1.1 percent at 23,460.31. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to open 0.9 percent higher.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square