Cemex sees EBITDA rising sharply by 2016 from 2012
MONTERREY, Mexico Feb 14 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex expects earnings before income, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to rise to $4.7 billion by 2016, up from $2.6 billion in 2012, Chief Executive Officer Lorenzo Zambrano said on Thursday.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media