Cemex sees EBITDA rising sharply by 2016 from 2012
MONTERREY, Mexico Feb 14 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex expects earnings before income, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to rise to $4.7 billion by 2016, up from $2.6 billion in 2012, Chief Executive Officer Lorenzo Zambrano said on Thursday.
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Two adults, six children dead in Florida shooting: report