Cemex sees EBITDA rising sharply by 2016 from 2012
MONTERREY, Mexico Feb 14 (Reuters) - Mexican cement maker Cemex expects earnings before income, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to rise to $4.7 billion by 2016, up from $2.6 billion in 2012, Chief Executive Officer Lorenzo Zambrano said on Thursday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter