Shares in Grupo Modelo rise after AB InBev revises takeover deal
MEXICO CITY Feb 14 (Reuters) - Shares in Grupo Modelo rose more than 5 percent in early trading after Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of the Mexican brewer.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes