Shares in Grupo Modelo rise after AB InBev revises takeover deal
MEXICO CITY Feb 14 (Reuters) - Shares in Grupo Modelo rose more than 5 percent in early trading after Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of the Mexican brewer.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'