Shares in Grupo Modelo rise after AB InBev revises takeover deal
MEXICO CITY Feb 14 (Reuters) - Shares in Grupo Modelo rose more than 5 percent in early trading after Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of the Mexican brewer.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl