Shares in Grupo Modelo rise after AB InBev revises takeover deal
MEXICO CITY Feb 14 (Reuters) - Shares in Grupo Modelo rose more than 5 percent in early trading after Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, said on Thursday it had revised the terms of its full takeover of the Mexican brewer.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee