- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Venezuela says taking steps to restore U.S. diplomatic ties
MillerCoors profit falls 4 percent on higher marketing spend
Feb 14 (Reuters) - MillerCoors, the second-largest brewer in the United States, reported a 4.2 percent fall in fourth-quarter income, hurt by increased marketing expenses.
The company, which combines the U.S. operations of SABMiller and Molson Coors Brewing and sells brands such as Miller Lite and Coors Light, said underlying net income was $185.8 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31.
Net sales rose 1.7 percent to $1.78 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this