MillerCoors profit falls 4 percent on higher marketing spend
Feb 14 (Reuters) - MillerCoors, the second-largest brewer in the United States, reported a 4.2 percent fall in fourth-quarter income, hurt by increased marketing expenses.
The company, which combines the U.S. operations of SABMiller and Molson Coors Brewing and sells brands such as Miller Lite and Coors Light, said underlying net income was $185.8 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31.
Net sales rose 1.7 percent to $1.78 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |