- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Prosecutors probe three former Monte Paschi executives-source
SIENA, Italy |
SIENA, Italy Feb 14 (Reuters) - Italian prosecutors have placed three former executives at Monte dei Paschi di Siena under investigation for obstructing regulators in relation with a 2009 derivative contract, a judicial source told Reuters on Thursday.
The three are Monte dei Paschi's former Chairman Giuseppe Mussari, former Director General Antonio Vigni, and the former head of the bank's finance department, Gianluca Baldassarri, the sources said.
Baldassarri was arrested in Milan earlier on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this