BRIEF-Procter and Gamble shares down 1 pct after the bell as it updates outlook
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co : * Shares were down 1 percent after the bell as it updated its outlook
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut