REFILE-Qlik Tech reports higher revenue, says CFO to resign
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Business software maker Qlik Technologies Inc reported higher quarterly revenue, helped by an increase in license sales, sending its shares up 16 percent after the bell.
Net income fell to $13.3 million, or 15 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $15.6 million, or 18 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 27 percent to $137.5 million. Revenue from licenses rose about 24 percent to $93.5 million
The company also said Chief Financial Officer Bill Sorenson would resign for personal reasons. He will continue in the position until a successor is named.
Qlik shares closed at $22.76 on the Nasdaq on Thursday.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV