Rio Tinto says IPO, breakup options for Pacific Aluminium business
SYDNEY Feb 14 (Reuters) - Rio Tinto said on Thursday it is looking at all options including a sale, breakup, IPO or in specie distribution of its struggling Pacific Aluminium business.
Any IPO or distribution of the business, which includes assets in Australia and New Zealand, would likely result in a listing in Australia, chief financial officer Guy Elliott told reporters.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation