Rothschild parent's Q3 revenues rise 22 pct
PARIS Feb 14 (Reuters) - Paris Orleans, which controls French boutique investment bank Rothschild, on Thursday reported a 22 percent rise in quarterly revenues, helped by its role as an advisor on some major European M&A deals.
Total revenue in Paris Orleans' fiscal third quarter ended December 31 rose to 357.9 million euros ($477.49 million) from 295.5 million in the year-ago quarter, also bolstered by a jump in merchant-banking proceeds.
($1 = 0.7495 euros) (Reporting By Christian Plumb)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner