Price range for Moscow's bourse narrowed to lower end-sources
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - The price range for the Moscow Exchange's stock market flotation has been narrowed to 55-57 roubles a share, the lower end of a guided range, a day ahead of the bourse's IPO, two financial market sources said on Thursday.
The price range for the exchange was originally set at between 55 and 63 roubles, valuing it at between $4.0 billion and $4.6 billion, with the float seeking to raise around $500 million. (Reporting By Olga Popova; writing by Megan Davies)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut