Price range for Moscow's bourse narrowed to lower end-sources
MOSCOW Feb 14 (Reuters) - The price range for the Moscow Exchange's stock market flotation has been narrowed to 55-57 roubles a share, the lower end of a guided range, a day ahead of the bourse's IPO, two financial market sources said on Thursday.
The price range for the exchange was originally set at between 55 and 63 roubles, valuing it at between $4.0 billion and $4.6 billion, with the float seeking to raise around $500 million. (Reporting By Olga Popova; writing by Megan Davies)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 2-Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase