Serbia launches USD1.5bn 7-yr bond at 5.15%
LONDON, Feb 14 (IFR) - Serbia, rated BB-/BB-, has launched a USD1.5bn seven-year bond at a yield of 5.15%, tight to initial price guidance of 5.2% area, according to a source. The 144A/Reg S transaction will price later today.
Barclays, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are the leads. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |