SingTel says has expressed interest in Myanmar telecom license
SINGAPORE Feb 14 (Reuters) - Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) has expressed interest to obtain a telecom license in Myanmar, but the outcome is still unclear, CEO Chua Sock Koong said on Thursday.
She told a news conference that Myanmar has indicated that there are two more licenses to be given. (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |