SingTel says has expressed interest in Myanmar telecom license
SINGAPORE Feb 14 (Reuters) - Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) has expressed interest to obtain a telecom license in Myanmar, but the outcome is still unclear, CEO Chua Sock Koong said on Thursday.
She told a news conference that Myanmar has indicated that there are two more licenses to be given. (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies