SingTel says has expressed interest in Myanmar telecom license
SINGAPORE Feb 14 (Reuters) - Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) has expressed interest to obtain a telecom license in Myanmar, but the outcome is still unclear, CEO Chua Sock Koong said on Thursday.
She told a news conference that Myanmar has indicated that there are two more licenses to be given. (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |