REG-Sony Corporation Sony Corporation Files Quarterly Securities Report<6758.T>
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw145565a TOKYO--(Business Wire)-- Sony Corporation Files Quarterly Securities Report Quarterly Securities Report For the three months ended December 31, 2012 February 14, 2013 Sony Corporation On February 14, 2013, Sony Corporation (the "Company") filed its Japanese-language Quarterly Securities Report (Shihanki Houkokusho) for the three months ended December 31, 2012 with the Kanto Financial Bureau in Japan (the "Report") pursuant to the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan. The following document is an English translation of the Report in its entirety, except for (i) information which had been previously submitted to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a Form 20-F, Form 6-K and any other forms and (ii) a description of differences between generally accepted accounting principles in the U.S. and generally accepted accounting principles in Japan ("J-GAAP") which are required to be described in the Quarterly Securities Report under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan if the Company prepares its financial statements in conformity with accounting principles other than J-GAAP. To view the associated PDF document, please paste the following link into your web browser: http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/Sony_Quarterly_Securities_Report_2012Q3.pdf Sony Corporation Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA