Spain banks ECB borrowing falls in January vs December
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spanish banks borrowed 346 billion euros ($464.9 billion) from the European Central Bank in January, down slightly from 357 billion euros in December, according to Bank of Spain data published on Thursday.
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection