Spain banks ECB borrowing falls in January vs December
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spanish banks borrowed 346 billion euros ($464.9 billion) from the European Central Bank in January, down slightly from 357 billion euros in December, according to Bank of Spain data published on Thursday.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote