Spain banks ECB borrowing falls in January vs December
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spanish banks borrowed 346 billion euros ($464.9 billion) from the European Central Bank in January, down slightly from 357 billion euros in December, according to Bank of Spain data published on Thursday.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist