Valuations of Bankia share price not complete -Spain's FROB
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spain's bank restructuring fund FROB said on Thursday that it had not yet set the price at which nationalised lender Bankia will be recapitalised, refuting a press report that it had decided on the valuation.
Spanish newspaper Expansion reported on Thursday that FROB would value Bankia shares at 0.01 euros ($0.01) in an upcoming recapitalisation.
Trading in Bankia shares was suspended on Thursday just before 0800 GMT. A spokesman for Bankia had no immediate comment on Expansion's report. ($1 = 0.7442 euros) (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Clare Kane)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data