Valuations of Bankia share price not complete -Spain's FROB
MADRID Feb 14 (Reuters) - Spain's bank restructuring fund FROB said on Thursday that it had not yet set the price at which nationalised lender Bankia will be recapitalised, refuting a press report that it had decided on the valuation.
Spanish newspaper Expansion reported on Thursday that FROB would value Bankia shares at 0.01 euros ($0.01) in an upcoming recapitalisation.
Trading in Bankia shares was suspended on Thursday just before 0800 GMT. A spokesman for Bankia had no immediate comment on Expansion's report. ($1 = 0.7442 euros) (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Clare Kane)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone