SPX Corp reports fourth-quarter loss from continuing operations
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer SPX Corp reported a fourth-quarter loss from continuing operations, hurt by a non-cash impairment charge, but revenue rose 14 percent.
The company, which makes products ranging from equipment used in food and beverage production to electrical transformers, reported a loss of $3.62 per share from continuing operations in the quarter ended December, compared with a profit of $1.13 per share a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.44 billion.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad