BRIEF-SVG Capital NAV rises 16 pct, invests in Cinven
LONDON Feb 14 (Reuters) - SVG Capital PLC : * Nav per share increased by 16% to 391P * Committed E100 million to cinven fund; first new investment since change of
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'