Tata Motors' India capex at 25-30 bln rupees for 2013/14 - exec
MUMBAI Feb 14 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd's Indian business expects to incur capital expenditure of 25 to 30 billion rupees for the next fiscal year starting April 1, unchanged from the current year, Chief Financial Officer C. Ramakrishnan said on Thursday.
Earlier, the Indian carmaker posted its first fall in profit for 15 months as margins at its key Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) unit fell, and its domestic business reported a loss on plunging sales.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |