Tata Motors' India capex at 25-30 bln rupees for 2013/14 - exec
MUMBAI Feb 14 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd's Indian business expects to incur capital expenditure of 25 to 30 billion rupees for the next fiscal year starting April 1, unchanged from the current year, Chief Financial Officer C. Ramakrishnan said on Thursday.
Earlier, the Indian carmaker posted its first fall in profit for 15 months as margins at its key Jaguar Land Rover Ltd (JLR) unit fell, and its domestic business reported a loss on plunging sales.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |