BRIEF-Thai Total Access plans $1.14 bln investment, mostly on 3G
BANGKOK Feb 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's Total Access Communication Pcl :
* The company planned to invest 34 billion baht ($1.14 billion) over three years (2013-2015), mostly on its 3G network, Chief Executive Officer Jon Eddy Abdullah told reporters.
* Its investment this year would be around 8 billion baht.
($1 = 29.8 baht)
(Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |