BRIEF-Thai Total Access plans $1.14 bln investment, mostly on 3G
BANGKOK Feb 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's Total Access Communication Pcl :
* The company planned to invest 34 billion baht ($1.14 billion) over three years (2013-2015), mostly on its 3G network, Chief Executive Officer Jon Eddy Abdullah told reporters.
* Its investment this year would be around 8 billion baht.
($1 = 29.8 baht)
(Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |