BRIEF-Thai Total Access plans $1.14 bln investment, mostly on 3G
BANGKOK Feb 14 (Reuters) - Thailand's Total Access Communication Pcl :
* The company planned to invest 34 billion baht ($1.14 billion) over three years (2013-2015), mostly on its 3G network, Chief Executive Officer Jon Eddy Abdullah told reporters.
* Its investment this year would be around 8 billion baht.
($1 = 29.8 baht)
(Reporting by Pisit Changplayngam; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions