Capital Senior Living Corporation to Present at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw145309a DALLAS--(Business Wire)-- Capital Senior Living Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE:CSU), one of the country`s largest operators of senior living communities, today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the RBC Capital Markets 2013 Healthcare Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time. The presentation is also being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/rbc/healthcare2013/98104311.cfm until May 28, 2013. In addition, the webcast will be available for replay through the Company`s Investor Relations section on their website at www.capitalsenior.com for a period of 90 days after the date of the presentation. ABOUT THE COMPANY Capital Senior Living Corporation is one of the nation`s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. The Company`s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place. The Company currently operates 101 senior living communities in geographically concentrated regions with an aggregate capacity of approximately 13,600 residents. Capital Senior Living Corporation Ralph A. Beattie, 972-770-5600 Chief Financial Officer Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data