Dallas Career Fair for Tech, Engineering and Security-Cleared Talent
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nPnNY60563 CINCINNATI, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Career Fairs is hosting a career event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, February 20 at the Plano Centre in Plano, Texas. Technology, engineering and security-cleared talent will be able to speak with recruiting representatives from technology companies, consulting, and recruiting firms. Pre-registration is recommended at www.dicecareerfairs.com where attendees will also find a complete list of companies attending. In addition, helpful tips for resumes, including sample resumes can be found in Dice's Library of Free Sample Resumes. Admission is free and the Plano Centre is located at 2000 East Spring Creek Parkway in Plano, Texas. About Dice Career Fairs Dice Career Fairs is a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. www.dicecareerfairs.com Media Contact Rachel Ceccarelli 212-448-8288 email@example.com SOURCE Dice Career Fairs
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'