Tyco to Participate in the Barclays Capital 2013 Industrial Select Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nPnPH60902 SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco (NYSE: TYC) invites investors and the general public to listen to a webcast of a discussion with George Oliver, Chief Executive Officer, at the Barclays Capital 2013 Industrial Select Conference on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. EST. The live webcast and supporting materials can be accessed at the company's website at http://investors.tyco.com. ABOUT TYCO Tyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A company with $10+ billion in annual revenue, Tyco has over 70,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving various end markets, including commercial, institutional, governmental, retail, industrial, energy, residential and small business. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com. SOURCE Tyco Investor Relations Contacts: Antonella Franzen, +1-609-720-4665, email@example.com; Joe Longo, +1-609-720-4545, firstname.lastname@example.org; Media Contacts: Ira Gottlieb, +1-609-610-1999, email@example.com; Brett Ludwig, +1-609-216-3255, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics