BorgWarner sees M&A "extremely active" but closing deals tough
DETROIT (Reuters) - Merger and acquisitions activity remains high in the auto industry, but it has become more difficult to finalize deals in the tougher economic environment, the chief financial officer of auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc (BWA.N) said on Thursday.
Still, deal-making is the company's top priority and M&A business is "extremely active," Chief Financial Officer Ron Hundzinski said during a conference call with analysts.
(Reporting By Deepa Seetharaman; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor