South African TV channel pulls Pistorius ads off air
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's M-Net cable TV channel is pulling campaign adverts featuring "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius off air with immediate effect, a company official said on Thursday.
Pistorius has been charged with shooting dead his girlfriend at his home in Pretoria.
(Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs