South African TV channel pulls Pistorius ads off air
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's M-Net cable TV channel is pulling campaign adverts featuring "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius off air with immediate effect, a company official said on Thursday.
Pistorius has been charged with shooting dead his girlfriend at his home in Pretoria.
(Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |