South Africa police arrest 26-year-old for Pistorius shooting
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African police said on Thursday they had arrested a 26-year-old man after a woman was shot dead at the Pretoria home of Olympic and Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius.
"We found a 9 millimeter pistol at the scene. A 26-year-old man was taken into custody," police spokeswoman Katlego Mogale told Reuters. She declined to name the suspect or give any further details.
Pistorius is 26 years old.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs