South Africa police arrest 26-year-old for Pistorius shooting
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African police said on Thursday they had arrested a 26-year-old man after a woman was shot dead at the Pretoria home of Olympic and Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius.
"We found a 9 millimeter pistol at the scene. A 26-year-old man was taken into custody," police spokeswoman Katlego Mogale told Reuters. She declined to name the suspect or give any further details.
Pistorius is 26 years old.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan