South Africa police arrest 26-year-old for Pistorius shooting
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African police said on Thursday they had arrested a 26-year-old man after a woman was shot dead at the Pretoria home of Olympic and Paralympic track star Oscar Pistorius.
"We found a 9 millimeter pistol at the scene. A 26-year-old man was taken into custody," police spokeswoman Katlego Mogale told Reuters. She declined to name the suspect or give any further details.
Pistorius is 26 years old.
(Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia