Man charged with murder after Pistorius shooting: police
PRETORIA (Reuters) - South African police said on Thursday they had charged a 26-year-old man with murder after the girlfriend of paralympic track superstar Oscar Pistorius was shot dead at his Pretoria home.
A police spokeswoman did not name 26-year-old Pistorius, in accordance with South African law, but said he and the victim, Reeva Steenkamp, were the only people in the house at the time of the shooting.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |