Man charged with murder after Pistorius shooting: police
PRETORIA (Reuters) - South African police said on Thursday they had charged a 26-year-old man with murder after the girlfriend of paralympic track superstar Oscar Pistorius was shot dead at his Pretoria home.
A police spokeswoman did not name 26-year-old Pistorius, in accordance with South African law, but said he and the victim, Reeva Steenkamp, were the only people in the house at the time of the shooting.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine