- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Moody's lifts Florida's Miami-Dade County debt outlook to stable
Feb 14 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday lifted its ratings outlook to stable from negative on about $3 billion of Aa2-rated general obligation and Aa3 non-ad valorem debt issued by Florida's Miami-Dade County.
"The stable outlook reflects the county's stabilizing economic and tax base, as well as management's ability to effectively re-align budgetary imbalances, while recognizing ongoing financial challenges in providing service level requirements to a poor residential base having limited financial flexibility," Moody's said in a news release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this