AvalonBay Communities Announces 2013 Annual Meeting Details
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130214:nBw146351a ARLINGTON, Va.--(Business Wire)-- AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time. Stockholders of record of the Company's Common Stock as of the close of business on March 8, 2013 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held in the Company`s offices at Ballston Tower, 671 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22203, 8th Floor. About AvalonBay Communities, Inc. As of December 31, 2012, the Company owned or held an interest in 203 apartment communities containing 59,391 apartment homes in nine states and the District of Columbia, of which 23 communities were under construction and five communities were under reconstruction. AvalonBay is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring, and managing apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. More information on AvalonBay, an S&P 500 listed company, may be found on AvalonBay's Web site at http://www.avalonbay.com. Copyright © 2013 AvalonBay Communities, Inc. All Rights Reserved AvalonBay Communities, Inc. Jason Reilley Director Investor Relations 703-317-4681 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll