Turkish Vakifbank Q4 net profit beats expectations
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkish state lender Vakifbank on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter net profit of 450.7 million lira ($256 million), beating a Reuters poll forecast of 417 million.
The bank said its 2012 net profit rose to 1.46 billion lira from 1.23 billion the previous year.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Accused Pennsylvania sniper appears in court after $10 million manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows