Turkish Vakifbank Q4 net profit beats expectations
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkish state lender Vakifbank on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter net profit of 450.7 million lira ($256 million), beating a Reuters poll forecast of 417 million.
The bank said its 2012 net profit rose to 1.46 billion lira from 1.23 billion the previous year.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports