US appeals court says Watson did not infringe Cephalon patents
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court reversed part of a ruling in favor of Watson Pharamaceutials over Cephalon in patent lawsuit over the cancer drug Fendora.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit upheld, however, the lower court's ruling that Watson did not infringe Cephalon's patents.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria