US appeals court says Watson did not infringe Cephalon patents
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court reversed part of a ruling in favor of Watson Pharamaceutials over Cephalon in patent lawsuit over the cancer drug Fendora.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit upheld, however, the lower court's ruling that Watson did not infringe Cephalon's patents.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N