US appeals court says Watson did not infringe Cephalon patents
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court reversed part of a ruling in favor of Watson Pharamaceutials over Cephalon in patent lawsuit over the cancer drug Fendora.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit upheld, however, the lower court's ruling that Watson did not infringe Cephalon's patents.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape