- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
US appeals court says Watson did not infringe Cephalon patents
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court reversed part of a ruling in favor of Watson Pharamaceutials over Cephalon in patent lawsuit over the cancer drug Fendora.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit upheld, however, the lower court's ruling that Watson did not infringe Cephalon's patents.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this