US appeals court says Watson did not infringe Cephalon patents
NEW YORK Feb 14 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court reversed part of a ruling in favor of Watson Pharamaceutials over Cephalon in patent lawsuit over the cancer drug Fendora.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit upheld, however, the lower court's ruling that Watson did not infringe Cephalon's patents.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |