Turkey's Ziraat bank 2012 net profit rises to 2.65 bln lira
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkey's state-owned lender Ziraat Bank said on Thursday its net profit rose to 2.65 billion lira ($1.5 billion) in 2012 from 2.1 billion lira a year ago.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic