Turkey's Ziraat bank 2012 net profit rises to 2.65 bln lira
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkey's state-owned lender Ziraat Bank said on Thursday its net profit rose to 2.65 billion lira ($1.5 billion) in 2012 from 2.1 billion lira a year ago.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |