Turkey's Ziraat bank 2012 net profit rises to 2.65 bln lira
ISTANBUL Feb 14 (Reuters) - Turkey's state-owned lender Ziraat Bank said on Thursday its net profit rose to 2.65 billion lira ($1.5 billion) in 2012 from 2.1 billion lira a year ago.
($1 = 1.7635 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter